You’re considering hiring a professional writing trainer in Philadelphia to run writing courses for your staff.
How do you maximize the benefits that person can bring to your staff?
- Define your goals. Do you intend to measure results? How? Tell your trainer in advance.
- Define your audience. A writing class aimed at everyone may ricochet and help no one.
- Take an active role in planning the writing course.
- Make yourself available to the trainer so that she covers the materials you expect.
- Be candid about the expertise and learning attitudes of your workshop attendees.
- If you send your staff to a writing class, consider participating, too.
- Listen to your trainer. While you have the expertise on your company, the trainer might have some valuable tips on training your people. Make sure the trainer listens to you.
Please phone or e-mail questions.