Adults know why they want to learn.
Adults approach learning as problem solving.
Adults want to contribute to their own education.
Adults learn from experience, including mistakes.
Adults learn best when the topic is of immediate value.
- When you write something for class or coaching, write something for the future. Don’t focus on what you wrote last week or last year.
- Rely on your own life experience when you write.
- Identify your own learning needs and objectives.
- Challenge yourself to participate actively.
- Try a 15-minute sample lesson, free.