Writing for and about the University of Pennsylvania.
My professional connection
- Contributed to Wharton Magazine.
- Taught essay writing for 15 years in the College of General Studies
- Won a CASE award for an article on incest in Penn Medicine.
- Wrote 5 articles in The Pennsylvania Gazette, including one cover story.
- Wrote for Presbyterian Medical Center, Pennsylvania Hospital, Children’s Hospital and Child Guidance Clinic, all Philadelphia-area affiliates of Penn.
- Wrote 1 entire issue of Penn Law Journal.
- Wrote several stories for Penn Medicine and Compass.
- Wrote three annual reports, an admissions catalog and several articles for Bellwether for the Veterinary School.
My personal connection
- Graduated from Penn, where I integrated the all-male Daily Pennsylvanian.
- Served three times on the alumni board of the Daily Pennsylvanian.
- I have 38 relatives with undergraduate and/or graduate degrees from Penn.