If you want someone to write about Philadelphia, call Susan.
- She profiled Meryl Levitz, dynamic head of Greater Philadelphia Tourism and Marketing Corporation (GPTMC), for the Jewish Exponent.
- She served Philadelphia as a municipal guide. Job description: “Meet and greet visiting dignitaries.”
- She writes about Philadelphia. She edited 2 editions of Off the Beaten Path: Pennsylvania.
- She knows that all Philadelphia zip codes – and only Philadelphia zip codes – begin with 191.
- She can spell, pronounce and drive to Manayunk, Passyunk and Conshohocken.
- She know where to hold a wedding (Knowlton Mansion), buy 100 inexpensive sticks of incense (Chung May food market) and get a good shoeshine (in the Reading Terminal Market).