Call me to train your attorneys — or your support staff — to handle writing and communications services for your law firm, individual law practice or law-related business.
Ask for hands-on writing help. Please call me to
- Train attorneys to write articles for trade magazines.
- Teach writing and proofreading skills to support staff.
- Write and produce websites or update passé sites.
- Write brochures for practice areas or small firms.
- Write web copy for attorneys breaking away from large firms.
- Write profiles of lawyers for websites or periodicals.
- Recommend, implement communications plans for lawyers in smaller practices.
For law schools I have written
- 1 issue of Penn Law Journal, between editors.
- A manual for self-representation in custody matters for the Legal Aid Office of Temple Law School.
- An annual report for Villanova Law School.
One special case
I wrote a series of 5 articles for an attorney interested in the presidency of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Placed them in 5 dailies across the state. Mailed the published articles to the members of the nominating committee. The client won the nomination and the election. He went on to be president of the American Bar Association, too.
“I am delighted to recommend Susan Perloff as an excellent consultant on getting your company message right. We used her successfully for strategizing and writing an outreach effort for a national real estate investment and development company. She is smart, experienced and responsive.”
Phil Cottone, Chairman and CEO, Ascott Investment Corporation
President, Property Trust Advisory Co., LLC., Malvern, Pa.
Call me to teach your staff attorneys — or support staff — to improve their business writing.