Let Susan help
You need to train your employees to write if
- They write such poor reports that you rewrite every sentence before forwarding.
- They produce documents that reflect poorly on you and the company.
- It costs money and time to scrutinize every manuscript.
- You wish your staff would agree on writing styles for your department or organization.
- They have great ideas for writing projects but cannot implement them.
- They have brilliant ideas but only a passing relationship with grammar.
- They write professionally and are eager to move to the next level.
People in any position benefit from writing training
- Chief executive officers
- Directors of nonprofit organizations
- Leadership teams
- Top- and mid-level managers
- High-potential individuals
- Individual contributors
- Administrative assistants and other support staff
- People in any field benefit from writing training
- Architects, engineers and designers
- Human-resource specialists
- Lawyers and judges
- Physicians, healthcare administrators and patient-care specialists
- Public relations specialists, staff writers, editors
- Technical specialists who communicate with non-tech staff
- Support staff
Call me for customized workshops that help your staff gain skill and confidence as writers.
My workshops are both useful and entertaining, since people need to be engaged in order to learn. Each session includes instructive presentations and discussions at the basic, intermediate and advanced levels.