Do you want to learn how to hook readers immediately?
Launch or improve a blog? Write brochures, reports or manuals? Improve your creative skills? Train your employees to kick their copy up a notch?
If you hire me to train your employees to write, in Philadelphia or elsewhere, you can expect a mixture of instructive presentations, in-class writing exercises and sharing of ideas and concepts. You will find my workshops both useful and entertaining. Expect confidentiality.
When searching for a writing teacher, coach or trainer, find someone who
- Has years of experience writing copy for various kinds of clients and publications.
- Is flexible in subject matter. Rather than presenting a one-size-fits-all seminar, she listens and responds to your needs.
- Has arm-loads of experience and great presentation skills.
- Knows the material thoroughly – and loves teaching people to improve their writing skills.
- Interacts with participants. Creates examples that bring smiles, not boredom, even when teaching business writing. (Lectures put people to sleep.)
- Trains adults about writing. If you choose a trainer who can discuss any syllabus that anyone creates on any topic, you will miss the depth of a writer who trains writers.
- Is prompt, organized and courteous.
- Plays well with others.